BECOME A MEMBER
Why You Should Join Us!
The OHMA is doing its best to be inclusive, and ensure that all CHO members have the opportunity to provide feedback about what they want from the association. Its your chance and choice to say what you think and what you want.
The OHMA needs your help to ensure that Homeopathy in Ontario remains a sanctuary for Homeopaths under protected rule of law. Your membership is very important.
The OHMA and the CHO want you to participate fully as partners in the healthcare system. We are looking for a number of important concessions from the government.
- Most important is that we need to unify the profession
- To create a vision for the profession & develop a strategic plan to achieve it
- We want to have a controlled act for Homeopathy – this will mean that only homeopaths can practice homeopathy.
- We want to open doors for our profession, to be able to participate more fully and collaboratively with other healthcare professionals including medical doctors, this will ensure that our patients continue to receive homeopathy even when they enter into hospitals and long-term residential facilities
- We want other healthcare professionals to stop attacking homeopaths and encourage inter-professional collaboration
- We want to better serve our patients by being able to order medical tests for patients
- We want Insurance companies to include homeopathy within their benefits packages
- We want to be able to have the doctor title for those homeopaths who want it
How to Join Us:
For NEW MEMBERS click on the membership type for you below. Payments can be made by PayPal, Credit Card or Debit Card.
For your convenience, all Professional Memberships are now paid on a monthly basis.
These small payments come out on the same day each month automatically and can be stopped at any time.
We look forward to you joining us.
FOR RENEWING MEMBERS: Login first and go into MEMBERS ONLY section, click on
Membership Renewal and proceed as for a new member.
The important part is that once you are logged in the system will auto fill some
of your information and save you time.
If you still wish to pay the full annual amount, please contact us at 647-556-0422 to arrange for payment.