About the OHMA
The Ontario Homeopathic Medical Association (OHMA) is an organization that represents a well educated, professional body of homeopathic practitioners who are passionate about elevating the health of their community and of whom provide a safe, effective and professional healthcare to the public.
As regulated professionals who are a part of the RHPA, our members are governed by high standards of practice. These high standards help to ensure that the public of Ontario receives the highest level of homeopathic care. The public can confidently seek safe and effective homeopathic healthcare from Homeopaths registered with the Ontario Homeopathic Medical Association.
The OHMA is:
- The OHMA is a Not-For-Profit organization.
- The OHMA has a large and growing membership of professionals and students.
- The OHMA continues to be a driving force uniting homeopaths, seeking insurance coverage and promotion of the profession.
The OHA provides the following for members:
- We are a Practitioner referral service – A complete online presence with a full listing of practicing members and their business contact information.
- Promotional and business resources (such as standardized receipts, intake forms).
- A professional support network.
- An office open to members with a friendly administrator available to answer all questions.
- Availability of malpractice insurance coverage for members.