STRATEGIC OPERATING PLAN
The OHMA is doing its best to be inclusive and ensure that all regulated members can provide feedback about what they want from the association. It is your chance and choice to say what you think and what you want.
Most importantly, we need to unify the profession, by continuing to improve our business profession, and develop a strategic business plan to fulfill our commitment.
The OHMA 2020/2021 strategic operating plan includes:
- The OHMA will continue to promote and advance the association as a professional not for profit corporation
- The OHMA will pursue in getting the controlled act(s) for Homeopathy, including access to the “doctor” title.
- The OHMA will pursue to serve our patients by being able to order medical tests for patients.
- The OHMA will open doors for our homeopathic professionals, for more participation in our health care network.
- The OHMA will promote homeopathic benefits coverage within the insurance industry
- The OHMA will collaborate with the College of Homeopaths of Ontario and homeopathic schools to keep them informed of current educational standards and practices in clinical care so that the schools produce professionals who are fit to practice in the changing healthcare environment.
The OHMA needs your help to ensure that Homeopathy in Ontario remains a sanctuary for Homeopaths under protected rule of law.
Your membership is especially important, click on the button below and join us now!